Ammonit Meteo-40L Plus Data Logger:
Ammonit Meteo-40 data recorders are professional measurement equipment that captures meteorological parameters in order to determine a site’s wind energy potential. The data loggers are adaptable and suitable for a wide range of applications. The applied measurement assessment and data security standards fulfill the needs of expert professionals. However, the user-friendly web interface allows you to easily arrange sensors, data, and communication.
Meteo-40 satisfies the most stringent data security and quality standards. Use Meteo-40 for your measurement campaign to ensure traceable and transparent measurement data from recording to data processing. In terms of data authenticity and integrity, your campaign will adhere to the German TR6 Rev. 9 and the MEASNET criteria.
- Compliant with IEC 61400-12-1:2017
- User-friendly configuration via protected web interface
- Various inputs and outputs for different measurement purposes
- LTE and 4G modems e. g., PLS8-E and many more.
- Web Interface and Email: TLS 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 are supported.
- Admin user can create new users or delete them.
- Predefined users can be deleted.
- Less latency in SCADA systems due to faster Modbus RTU and TCP
- Latest Linux version and newest versions of security libraries like SSL, SSH, SFTP, SCP, https, etc.
- Data can be sent with FTPS which makes industry standard encryption more accessible.
- Data verification using diagrams and curves
- Data plausibility check with customizable filters
- Data completeness check with the calendar
- Campaign documentation in PDF reports
- Efficient problem detection
- Configurable alert messages, e.g., low power supply
- Configurable data exports for further data processing
- Certified data files and encrypted data transfer
Application and features Ammonit Meteo-40L Plus Data Logger:
|✅ Wind Resource Assessment
✅ Power Performance Measurements
✅ Wind Park Monitoring / SCADA
✅ Wind Measurement in Cold Climate
✅ Solar Resource Assessment
✅ Soiling Measurement
✅ Solar Park Monitoring / SCADA
✅ Dynamic Line Monitoring
|✅ Adaptable and suitable for a wide range of applications
✅ Compliant with IEC 61400-12-1:2017
✅ User-friendly configuration via protected web interface
✅ Various inputs and outputs for different measurement purposes