Programmable datalogger able to capture and store the values measured by a series of sensors connected to its inputs. 8 analoge input, 8 digitale input, 2 puls input, potential free contacts, alarming. Programmable through software. RS485, RS232.
The HD32MT.1 is a data logger capable of capturing and logging the values measured by a series of sensors connected to its inputs.
The data logger is completely programmable by the user and is therefore very versatile.
The supplied HD32MTLogger application software allows simple and intuitive programming by using graphic interfaces, without the need of learning any programming language, thus minimizing the time needed to make the system operational.
Programmable data logger able to capture and store the values measured by a series of sensors connected to its inputs.
- 2 inputs to count the number of pulses or to measure the frequency of signals (max 50KHz).
- TTL logic levels, minimum pulse width 10μs.
- 2 alarm outputs with isolated voltage-free contacts.
- 1 auxiliary output +5V, max 500mA.
- 1 switched output Vsw active during the acquisition of the measures.
- Power supply: 12÷30Vdc. Power consumption: 40mA @ 12Vdc.
- Acquisition interval from 2 s to 24 hours.
- Memory size: 4 MB and SD card (up to 8 GB) reader.
- Operating temperature and humidity: -40÷60°C, 0÷95% RH no condensing.