Meteo-40 data loggers from Ammonit are professional measuring devices, which record meteorological details in order to calculate the wind energy potential of a site. The data loggers can be used flexibly and are well-suited for a wide range of applications. The implemented standards of measurement evaluation and data security meet the requirements of professional specialists. However, you conveniently configure sensors, statistics and the communication via the user-friendly web interface.
Meteo-40 meets the highest requirements for data security and data quality. Perform your measurement campaign with Meteo-40 to have traceable and transparent measurement data from recording to data processing. Your campaign will be compliant to the German TR6 rev. 9 and the MEASNET guideline with regard to data authenticity and data integrity.
- Data verification using diagrams and curves
- Data plausibility check with customizable filters
- Data completeness check with calendar
- Campaign documentation in PDF reports
- Efficient problem detection
- Configurable alert messages, e.g., low power supply
- Configurable data exports for further data processing
- Certified data files and encrypted data transfer