- High precision: It has the highest precision and response speed.
- Self-contained deviation compensation: The standard four-quadrant sun sensor can compensate for geometric positioning deviation, making the measurement more accurate.
- Automatic positioning: It has its own GPS receiver, which automatically sets the position coordinates and time information, so that it can accurately align with the sun.
- Aim at the sun at all times: When the sun is blocked by clouds, etc., the tracker accurately aligns the running path of the sun by calculating; when the sun appears, the direct meter is aimed at the sun at any time.
- Flexible operation: You can completely control or monitor the running status of the tracker through PC commands.
- Maintenance-free: It has the most advanced power transmission device in China, which can be maintenance-free for a long time; due to the use of no power belt transmission, the system will not be too tight or loose due to changes in ambient temperature and cannot work normally.
- High adaptability: all-weather, high stability.
- It is not easy to keep track of the sun constantly, accurately and reliably under any weather conditions, so it is necessary to strictly abide by the operating rules.
- Monthly work should check the tracking situation, timely adjustment (on the spot).
- PV power plant’s Solar Radiation Monitoring
- Meteorological Monitoring System
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Solar Power Generation
- Large-Scale Project
- Meteorological Science and Research