The heavy-duty Sun Tracker STR-32G completes the extensive EKO Sun Tracker range and is capable of taking the highest load without compromising precision or performance. Similar to the STR-21G/22G, it features a fully automated set-up procedure through a GPS receiver, providing increased reliability and enhanced functionality.
Even though the capacity load of the STR-32G is approximately four times more, the size hasn’t changed, making it perfectly suited to support all kinds of Global, Diffuse and Direct Radiation measurement sensors and spectroradiometers. Besides the standard EKO sensor mounts, various mounting options are available.
The STR-32G Sun-Tracker guarantees accurate sun tracking and pointing of the attached solar sensors from sunrise to sunset. The 2-axis tracker automatically adjusts to the sun’s position by the sun sensor closed-loop control system, even if the tracker is not oriented or levelled correctly.
Delivered as standard with a mounting flange, the TRP-100 tripod is an optional extra. The 24 VDC low power consumption tracker can be powered by a solar-powered battery system or DC power supply. A wide range AC power adapters can be supplied to connect to the grid.
For over 20 years, clients who have deployed STR sun-trackers have enjoyed easy set-up, smooth operation, and reliable tracking.
- High torque and load (60N⋅m/60kg)
- Power consumption less than 20W
- RS-232 serial interface for position control
- All-Weather Tracking with Integrated GPS Receiver & 4-Quadrant Sun Sensor
- Quick, Easy, Fully Automated Setup
- Easy Integration with any DAQ system
- Harmonic Drive® mechanical gear system, for maximum positioning accuracy
- Deployed in Antarctica, proven in extreme climates worldwide