The temperature probe TP32MTT.03 is equipped with seven Pt100 1/3 DIN sensors for measuring the temperature at the depth of: +5 cm, 0, -5 cm, -10 cm, -20 cm, -50 cm, -1 m with respect to the ground level, according to the WMO indications.
The temperature probe TP32MTT.03.1 is equipped with six Pt100 1/3 DIN sensors for measuring the temperature at the depth of: +5 cm, 0, -5 cm, -10 cm, -20 cm, -50 cm with respect to the ground level. The fibreglass tube ensures a perfect impermeability and a high thermal isolation along the terminal axis.
Digital RS485 output with MODBUS-RTU protocol. 8-pole M12 male connector. 6…30 Vdc power supply. It can be connected to the RS485 port of the HD32MT.1 or the HD32MT.3 data logger.
- In accordance with the requirements of the World
- Meteorological Organization
- RS485 digital output with MODBUS-RTU protocol
- Accurate and stable measure over time
- Degree of protection IP 68
- Minimal invasiveness in the soil
- Geothermic studies