Compact all-in-one weather sensor for measurement of temperature, relative humidity and air pressure.
From the WS product family of professional intelligent measurement transducers with digital interface for environmental applications. Integrated design with ventilated radiation protection for measuring: Air temperature, relative humidity and air pressure. One external temperature or rain sensor is connectable.
Advantages of the Smart Weather Sensor WS300
- All-in-one housing concept of a compact weather sensor combining several measurement parameters in one housing with only one cable connection
- Built-in data pre-processing, universal interfaces and selectable output protocols
- Compatible with many commercially available Met/HydroMet dataloggers and PLS systems thanks to an open communication protocol
- Maintenance-free operation – no moving parts that can wear out
- Suitable for all climate zones; also for solar-powered automatic meteorological stations
- Ventilated temperature and humidity measurement according to WMO guidelines.
Applications of the Smart Weather Sensor WS300
The robust and maintenance-free smart weather sensor WS300 is designed for professional meteorological applications in all climate zones. It delivers reliable data, even in extreme ambient conditions.
- Weather observation for road and traffic control systems
- Automatic weather station / Automatic weather sensor (AWS)
- PV-Monitoring / Solar Monitoring on photovoltaic farms
- Hydro-meteorological stations
- Weather observation for building automation
- Weather stations at airports, marinas and onboard ships
- Integration into various other systems/solutions, where environmental data is needed…