Compact anemometer and wind direction vane sensor with ultra-low power & no dead spot. Meets all World Meteorological Organization (WMO) measurement standards of measurement.
No wires to connect or batteries to change, no connectors to break. Featuring SigFox or LoRaWAN wireless Star-on-Star network technology for reliable and redundant data transmission.
Elliptical cup design of the proven MeteoWind 2 is used to offer superb measurement qualities in a compact and cost-effective instrument made from anodized aluminum.
• Uses IoT-Wind, an open communication protocol which permits direct connection to any Internet-of-Things (IoT) application and cloud platform.
• Magnetic wind vane sensor offers better than 3° accuracy.
• Anodized aluminum body and wind vane guarantee robustness, corrosion protection and longevity.
• Patented design of flat elliptic cups offers high-linearity
• Aerodynamics and superb winter snow shedding even without heating.
• High response, linearity and accuracy with a very low < 1.5 m distance constant.