Wind speed & wind direction
Compact anemometer and wind direction vane sensor with ultra-low power, lightning protection & no dead spot.
Meets all WMO measurement standards.
Designed for wireless AWOS, IoT LoRaWAN, IoT Sigfox and NB-IoT weather stations.
Elliptical cup design offers superb aerodynamics in a compact and cost-effective package of anodized aluminum suitable for most environments.
Superb dirt and weather resistance for long-term wind measurement stability & reliability in all environments.
Compact analog design with high dirt resistance
For applications where all-weather WMO accuracy and reliability is important.
- Robust dual-arm reinforced cup design
- Replaceable cups for quick and easy service with standard tools
- Faster response than ultrasonic wind sensors & higher data availability
- Flat elliptical cup shape offers superb snow shedding and very good hail resistance
- All-metal anodized-aluminum body and wind vane design
Ultra-low power for wireless applications
- Ultra-low power electronics offer industry’s lowest combined power consumption of less than 50 μA for wind speed and wind direction combined
- ESD, EMC & lightning resistant reed switch wind speed sensor with
two pulses per revolution
- ESD, EMC & lightning protected magnetic wind vane sensor with better than 5° accuracy and 0…2.5 V analog output.
- Wide voltage range from 3.2 V to 15 V
- Suitable for all wired and wireless installations
- Patented design of flat elliptic cups for superb winter snow
shedding even without heating
- High linearity and accuracy with < 1 m distance constant