• Multipurpose dual RC18 PV reference cell kit – a simple and compact solution for measuring both soiling and irradiance.
• Your on-site personnel manually wash the labeled “clean” cell on a regular schedule.
• Use the clean cell for accurate irradiance measurement and compare the dirty cell to the clean one to calculate soiling ratio.
• Small, light, low-power, and easy to install
• Easily adapt to fixed-tilt or tracker installations
• Single connection cable for digital option
• No on-site calibration needed and no calibration data to manage – internally calibrated to W/m²
Soiling Ratio Calculation
• Program your data logger to ratio the daily average dirty cell irradiance to the clean one
• Sample datalogger code available
• Uses Atonometrics RC18 Series PV Reference Cells: crystalline silicon PV cells with internal precision shunt resistor and RTD, temperature correction, temperature output, and digital control
• Digital (Modbus RS485) and analog (0-1.5 V, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA) output options
• See RC18 datasheet and user manual
• Included cable hub box allows powering and communicating using a single cable when using the Modbus RS485 option. For analog options, use two cables, one for each reference cell.
• Various cable length options available
• IP67-rated cast aluminum enclosures.
• Aluminum mounting plate.