Designed for PV System Monitoring
• Specifically designed for low-cost, high-accuracy solar irradiance measurements for outdoor monitoring of PV systems
Digital and Analog Outputs
• Both digital and analog outputs in a single, flexible product
• Digital communication uses Modbus over RS485.
• Two analog outputs, user-configurable to 0-1.5V, 0-10V, or 4-20mA
• Analog output options include irradiance, shortcircuit current, and temperature.
No Need to Track Calibration Data
• You never have to track calibration data or reprogram data loggers or SCADA systems when you install or change out the reference cell
• Measurements are performed by a precision micro-controller circuit
• Both digital and analog outputs are internally calibrated
• Crystalline silicon PV cell
• Short-circuit current measured with precision shunt resistor.
• Cell temperature measured with RTD
• Automatic temperature compensation as well as optional temperature output.
Robust Mechanical Construction
• IP67-rated cast aluminum enclosure provides for protection from the elements and solid mounting Optional Spectral Matching Filter.
• Standard window is solar low-iron glass
• Optional CdTe-matching window material Connectorized for Easy Installation
• M12 circular connector allows for easy installation, user-selectable cable lengths, and simple change out for recalibration.