Version of the HD51.3D4R-AL with optional function of detecting the orientation (compass) and tilt angles.
Available in different combinations for the measurement of:
- Wind speed (up to 85 m/s)
- Wind direction
- Cartesian U-V components of wind speed
- Wind Gust
- Relative humidity and temperature (optional)
- Global solar radiation (optional)
- Atmospheric pressure (optional).
All combination options are also available with heating.
- For particularly harsh environments, the HD51.3DR-AL model is also available for measurement of wind speed (up to 80 m/s) and wind direction, Cartesian U-V components, Wind Gust and atmospheric pressure (optional – model HD51.3D4R-AL).
- This model is equipped with an upgraded heater, for quick defrosting, and an anodised aluminium alloy case with anti-corrosion coating that makes it possible to use the instrument even in particularly aggressive environments. The anemometer meets the requirements of MIL-STD-810G Method 509.6 (salt spray corrosion test). High immunity to electromagnetic interference makes it suitable for measurements in electrically noisy environments.
- All models have RS232, RS485 and RS422 serial outputs. NMEA, MODBUS-RTU and proprietary ASCII communication protocols. Two analogue outputs for wind speed and wind direction, factory configurable as 4÷20 mA (standard), 0…1 V, 0…5 V or 0…10 V.
- Operating temperature -40…+70 °C. Instrument power supply 12…30 Vdc. Heater power supply 24 Vdc.