HD33MT.4 most universal compact meteorological data logger series with universal 4G/3G/2G/GPRS modem.
Designed to work with power supply from a solar panel, very low power consumption; solar charger and regulator are already integrated in this logger. Just add a solar panel and the rechargeable battery and you are independent from any further power source. But of course it can also be powered directly from a power supply if that is more convenient.
- 4 analog independently configurable inputs (0…50 mV, -50…50 mV, 0…1 V, 0…10 V, 0…20 mA or 4…20 mA, Pt100, Pt1000, thermocouple, potentiometer, pyrgeometer).
- 2 voltage-free counting contact inputs (e.g. a tipping bucket rain gauge and a cup anemometer can be connected).
- One RS485 port with Modbus-RTU protocol, configurable as “Master” or “Slave”.
- One SDI-12 “Master” port compatible with version 1.3 of SDI-12 protocol.
- 2 voltage-free contact alarm outputs.