HD2003 and HD2003.1 are three axis ultrasonic anemometers, they measure the speed and direction of wind, the U-V-W Cartesian components of speed, wind gust, sound speed and sonic temperature. The HD2003 allows also to detect temperature and relative humidity of the air and barometric pressure.
The HD2003 main features are:
- Determination of the anemometric quantities represented in diverse measurement units: wind speed and direction, U-V-W Cartesian components of speed, wind gust, sound speed, sonic temperature.
- (HD2003 Model) additional output quantities: Temperature, Relative Humidity and Pressure.
- 5 analogue voltage or current outputs, with different measuring ranges.
- Up to 12 further analogue current or voltage outputs, with diffrent measuring ranges.
- 5 Serial Communication interfaces: RS232, RS422, RS485 MODBUS-RTU, RS485 Multidrop Communication Mode and AoXnd
- Configurable output rate of digital output data string.
- Configurable average periods 1÷60sec and 1÷60min. for all output quantities.
- Algorithmic raw date processing and validation, assuring ± 1% precision to anemometric quantities.
- Digital high frequency data acquisition mode with 50Hz data output, or high frequency analogue data acquisition within 5Hz and 20Hz.
- Self-diagnosis with error checking and report.
- Reliability and precision on whole measuring range, no additional calibration required.
- Flexible, easy-to use demo software, configurable according to the user’s needs through Computer interface.
- User interface for ‘Setup’ management and software upgrade through RS232 or RS485.
- Automatic alignment to the magnetic North through built in compass.
- No moving part, with reduced maintenance and service costs.
- Rugged and reliable structure, suitable for continuous operation even in severe environmental conditions.